Wednesday, December 31, 2008

You appreciate....Vol. 3

Hello again, and Happy New Year! Man do I ever appreciate a new year coming, probably more than I ever did. Here's wishing everyone all the best in the new year!

Here's what some of you had to say:

Yoni said...
  • I appreciate humor. I went to the comedy cellar tonight, and it was great. If you are in the city, I recommend checking it out.
  • I appreciate snow.
Hanita said...
I agree. That's a really good song (referring to "Georgia" by non other than Ray Charles).
PS I appreciate you reminding us to appreciate things. Thanks Lavi!

Anonymous said...
Black coffee . . . and caustic irony. Sorry to hear you're sick. This is a blog, right?

Eylon Zemer said...
I appreciate Israeli shawarma and amba. If you dont know amba is a spicy mango sauce that makes you smell like shit after you eat it as you sweat it out but is so good its like a bad addiction.
( Gotta agree with you there broheim, Bring some back with you?)

------------
Till next time!


3 comments:

Ze'ev said...

For the record, I am not responsible for that caustic irony comment. There is an imposter out there, Lavi.

Lavi said...

That's great, so what DO you appreciate Z?

Ze'ev said...

Lavi,
I appreciate your efforts and enthusiasm demonstrated in creating and keeping up your blog. 'Appreciate' is such a funny word. 'I am grateful for' is perhaps too high-brow. I am thankful, Lavi. Thankful. It's nice to be thankful; I don't do it often enough.